7.08.2011

K1 Petition Approved!

You know when people say "God has a plan"? whether you go through something good or bad, whether its something that makes you extremely happy and devastatingly sad, our faith teaches us that everything happens for a reason and God has a plan, there is a good plan. :)

I am always happy. and i was even happier when my fiancee delivered the good news last midnight of July 6th that the Fiancee Application approved by homeland security. I cried and just listened in every words that he said to me. It was tears of JOY! I remember me saying to him that WOW! God is good all the time! Words are not enough to describe what i felt the moment i heard the good news! We are both very happy and blessed! NO RFE! Praise God!  He has a good plan for our journey! we are excited about our future together and we know for sure that we will be together very soon! 

To quote fiancee's words about what he felt when he read the post decision "First tears, then the urge to vomit (why i do not know), then a new feeling of peace and confidence". 


I thank God for the blessings He continues to bestow upon our lives. We should always learn to Trust God. He's never late...:) Everything is beautiful in God's way. Have faith and trust Him. Remember: "Where God guides, God supplies!"
Thank You Lord! I Love you soo much my love KokoLeo na gwapo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.